As the former Chief Privacy Officer and Associate General Counsel Labor, Employment & Privacy at The Coca-Cola Company, Linda has an intimate understanding of the concerns of corporate management and is highly skilled in partnering with business leadership to resolve sensitive workplace matters. With over twenty years of practice in labor and employment law, Linda has extensive experience conducting complex investigations and managing single and multi-plaintiff discrimination, harassment, and disability litigation. Linda has served as the principle investigator and negotiator for countless EEOC and state charges and mediations, including individual and multi-party claims and nationwide EEOC investigations.
Linda understands the challenges faced by multi-jurisdictional employers, and has experience implementing national and global workplace policies and programs. She has partnered closely with Human Resource and Diversity teams to draft and continuously improve policies and processes supporting global diversity objectives. She has counseled clients in relation to a wide variety of employment issues, including large scale reorganizations and restructures. Linda has also implemented and managed in-house ADR programs.
Linda began practicing at King & Spalding and has formerly served on the Employment Litigation Committee of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and twice served as a Participant and Advisor to the United States Employer Delegation at the International Labor Organization annual conference in Geneva, Switzerland. Linda regularly presents at conferences in the US, Europe and elsewhere.
Linda currently serves as President of the Board of the Women’s Resource Center to End Domestic Violence.
Direct Line: 404-891-5843
- J.D. with High Honors, University of Florida
- B.S., summa cum laude, The Ohio State University Honors Program
- Georgia, Florida (inactive)
Certifications, Registrations & Awards
- National Diversity Council – 2015 Multicultural Leadership Award
- Registered Neutral, Georgia Supreme Court Commission on Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Certification Program, The University of Georgia
- Georgia Mediation Certification Training & Practicum, Kennesaw State University
- Information Privacy Manager Certification, International Association of Privacy Professionals
Professional & Community Activities
- American Bar Association, Dispute Resolution Section
- American Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section
- Current Board President – Women’s Resource Center to End Domestic Violence
- Former Member, Employment Litigation Advisory Committee, US Chamber of Commerce
- Twice served in U.S. Delegation, International Labor Organization Annual Conference, Geneva
- Former Member, Chief Privacy Officers Council, The Conference Board
- Former Member, Policy Committee, Vienna International School, Vienna, Austria